How Much is an INFINITI Q50?
You know that INFINITI sedans offer luxurious interiors and invigorating performance specs, but how much is an INFINITI Q50, anyway? The 2020 INFINITI Q50 price list starts with the 3.0t PURE model, which comes in at $36,400 MSRP*. This year’s Q50 is also available in a wide range of different configurations, but we’re sure you’ll love what you receive no matter which trim you settle on for your Scranton drives.
INFINITI Q50 Price List
The 2020 INFINITI Q50 MSRP is determined by the trim level and upgrades that you select. There are five base models to consider, and each is available with RWD or AWD. Notably, for the first time this year, a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine comes standard!
Now let’s take a look at the rest of the INFINITI Q50 price list:
2020 INFINITI Q50 3.0t PURE
- $36,400 MSRP with RWD, $38,400 MSRP with AWD*
- Highlights include synthetic leather upholstery, two touchscreen displays, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, keyless entry, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
2020 INFINITI Q50 3.0t LUXE
- $38,850 MSRP with RWD, $40,850 MSRP with AWD*
- Highlights include 18-inch wheels and a moonroof, in addition to all those features identified above.
- Add the ESSENTIAL PACKAGE ($2,750) for Navigation, remote engine start, heated front seats, and a heated steering wheel.
- Add the ProASSIST PACKAGE ($850) for blind spot monitoring parking sensors and a surround-view camera.
- $43,700 MSRP with RWD, $45,700 MSRP with AWD*
- Includes the ESSENTIAL PACKAGE and the ProASSIST PACKAGE as standard, along with adaptive cruise control, 19-inch wheels, and leather seats.
2020 INFINITI Q50 3.0t SPORT
- $48,500 MSRP with RWD, $50,500 MSRP with AWD*
- Builds on the features of the Q50 3.0t LUXE trim level with adaptive suspension, Bose® 16-Speaker Performance Series Audio, and heated leather-appointed sport seats. The ESSENTIAL PACKAGE, ProASSIST PACKAGE, and SENSORY PACKAGE all come standard.
- Add the ProACTIVE PACKAGE ($2,700) for adaptive cruise control, Active Lane Control, Blind Spot Intervention®, adaptive pivoting headlights, and adaptive high beams.
2020 INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400
- $54,250 MSRP with RWD, $56,250 with AWD*
- Includes a 400-hp twin-turbocharged V6 engine, as well as quilted genuine leather sport seats. All other features and options are shared with the Q50 3.0t SPORT.
Want to see where this sedan comes out ahead of its rivals? Just compare the 2020 Q50 vs. Acura TLX. Considering an SUV? You might find even more to love by exploring the INFINITI QX60 price list or the INFINITI QX80 price list today.
Find Your INFINITI Q50 at Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre
Now that you’ve had a chance to see all of the 2020 INFINITI Q50 price points, we know that you’ll be eager to get behind the wheel! Browse our new INFINITI Q50 inventory, then contact us at Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre. And don’t forget, drivers from Dickson City and Binghamton can save even more by taking advantage of our Bennett Monthly Specials.
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
More from Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 sits between the QX50 and QX80 on the INFINITI SUV lineup, offering up to three rows of space in a luxurious interior for Wilkes-Barre drivers. But how much is an INFINITI QX60, and what kinds of features do you get with a higher INFINITI QX60 price? Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre covers the INFINITI QX60…
You know that INFINITI sedans offer luxurious interiors and invigorating performance specs, but how much is an INFINITI Q50, anyway? The 2020 INFINITI Q50 price list starts with the 3.0t PURE model, which comes in at $36,400 MSRP*. This year’s Q50 is also available in a wide range of different configurations, but we’re sure you’ll…
The 2020 INFINITI QX50 has arrived on the market as part of the slate of all-new vehicles and specials at Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre. Wilkes-Barre drivers who are in the market for a luxury SUV are probably attracted to the ample cargo space and performance of this new offering. Read below for a dissection of all the INFINITI…