2020 INFINITI QX50 Configurations
The 2020 INFINITI QX50 has arrived on the market as part of the slate of all-new vehicles and specials at Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre. Wilkes-Barre drivers who are in the market for a luxury SUV are probably attracted to the ample cargo space and performance of this new offering. Read below for a dissection of all the INFINITI QX50 configurations, including the vital features that make this car stand out in Scranton.
2020 INFINITI QX50 Engine
Before we discuss all of the trim options, let’s cut to the heart of the appeal of the QX50: the Variable Compression Turbo 4-cylinder engine, which adjusts seamlessly as you drive along Dickson City roads. This is featured on all QX50 trims and is the essence of what makes this five-seater such a standout amongst its competitors. Alongside this standard engine, each trim comes with:
- Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- Upgrade packages like the ProAssist Package, Convenience Package, ProActive Package, Climate Package, and Tow Package, optional on each trim of this SUV.
- Standard safety features like front and rear collision warning and blind-spot monitoring.
2020 INFINITI QX50 PURE
At the base level of INFINITI QX50 configurations is the PURE, with a starting price of $37,250 MSRP*. It features:
- 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with all-season run-flat tires
- Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Blind Spot Warning
2020 INFINITI QX50 LUXE
Starting at $40,250 MSRP*, the QX50 LUXE lives up to its name with a wide range of exciting standard features. These include:
- Panoramic moonroof with power open, close, and tilt function
- Power moonroof sunshade
- LED front fog lamps
- Roof rails
2020 INFINITI QX50 Essential
Starting at $44,100 MSRP*, the INFINITI QX50 Essential offers all of the features listed above. It also includes:
- Automatic Collision Notification & Emergency Call
- Around View Monitor® with Moving Object Detection
- Front parking sensor
- Heated front seats
- Rain-sensing wipers
2020 INFINITI QX50 SENSORY
This trim starts at $48,900 MSRP* and offers the following upgrades for your Binghamton and Bloomsburg adventures:
- 20-inch silver painted and machine finished wheels
- Bose® Performance Series Audio
- Cube Design LED Headlights
- Leather-appointed seating (Wheat or Graphite)
- Blind Spot Intervention®
2020 INFINITI QX50 AUTOGRAPH
You can reach the top of the INFINITI QX50 ladder at $53,850 MSRP*. Here, the following advanced features add to the already expansive array you’ve seen above:
- Unique 20-inch dark painted wheels
- ProPILOT Assist
- Head-Up Display
- Tri Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Advanced Climate Controlled System with Auto Recirculation
Test Drive these 2020 INFINITI QX50 Configurations at Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre
Contact Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre if any of these 2020 INFINITI QX50 configurations seem like the perfect way to upgrade your trips around Scranton. We’ve been serving drivers across the Wilkes-Barre area who want a great deal on their perfect car, with a finance center to help you with your purchase and a service center for keeping your SUV in tip-top shape. Stop by today to try out the high-end performance on these vehicles!
If you’re also considering a sedan, check out the INFINITI Q50 price list today.
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.