2020 INFINITI QX60 Interior
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 offers Dunmore drivers the luxurious interior cabin that’s fully loaded with features and amenities that will make even the longest car rides more enjoyable. Step inside of the INFINITI QX60 interior and enjoy a posh interior with lots of space and high-end technology. Even the entry-level configuration offers a suite of features sure to enhance your daily drives. Thanks to the optional packages and advanced trim levels, you won’t have trouble finding your ideal luxury SUV with us. Explore more of the INFINITI SUV QX60 features, dimensions, and more in this handy guide from Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre.
INFINITI QX60 Seating and Interior Dimensions
Take your family and friends around Hazleton with ease thanks to the 7 passenger seating in the 2020 INFINITI QX60. Every passenger will feel comfortable, and you’ll have plenty of room for cargo thanks to the 60/40 split-folding second-row and 50/50 split-folding third-row:
- Headroom: 40.7 inches (front row), 38.2 inches (second row), 36.5 inches (third row)
- Legroom: 42.2 inches (front row), 41.7 inches (second row), 30.8 inches (third row)
- Cargo space: 16 cubic feet behind the third row, 40.5 cubic feet behind the second row, 76.2 cubic feet behind the first row
- Total interior volume: 149 cubic feet
You will enjoy additional comfort during your drive thanks to standard features like an 8-way power driver’s seat, 6-way power front passenger’s seat, and heated front seat seats. With the LUXE trim level, you’re able to further upgrade the QX60 interior with optional climate-controlled front seats and heated outboard second-row seats.
QX60 Standard Interior Features
Having all that space for you and your passengers, as well as your cargo will only go so far if your vehicle doesn’t come equipped with the features to back them up. Luckily, the QX60 completely delivers! Across all trim levels, you get access to these incredible standard features:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control with Microfilter
- Front center console with dual-level storage, two USB ports, and an auxiliary jack
- Tie-down anchors for the cargo net
- First, second, and third-row USB charging ports
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system and audio streaming
- INFINITI InTouch™ system with HD Radio
2020 INFINITI QX60 Optional Features and Packages
Available on the LUXE and LUXE AWD models, these INFINITI packages include a varied suite of features for an upgraded luxury feeling. Three packages are dedicated to offering more flair and personality to your interior:
- Leather-appointed seating
- INFINITI InTouch™ with an 8-inch color touch-screen display, lane guidance, and 3D graphics
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection and Front/Rear Sonar System
- Rear headphone jack with volume control
- Dual 8-inch monitors for video playback
- Rear console-mounted USB port and HDMI port
- Two wireless headphones
- Wireless remote control
- Bose® CenterPoint® 15-speaker sound system
- Distinctive Hour Glass Seat Quilting for first and second rows
- Advanced Climate Control System
- Second and third-row moonroof
When you choose to add these advanced packages to your INFINITI QX60 LUXE or QX60 LUXE AWD, the additional cost will get added to your overall purchase price. Give us a call for specific pricing information.
Step Inside the QX60 Interior Cabin at Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre Today!
With the new INFINITI SUV QX60, you get a plethora of interior features, amenities, and cargo space to make your drives around Scranton more enjoyable. Visit our Wilkes-Barre dealership, and we’ll make sure you end up behind the driver’s seat of the INFINITI SUV QX60 that’s best suited for you. Have any questions in the meantime? Give us a call!
More from Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre
Is it time to trade in your current vehicle for a luxury sedan like the 2021 INFINITI Q50? You’re probably wondering about the 2021 INFINITI Q50 price, and we have that information for you! Scranton-area drivers will be happy to know that the new Q50 is an affordably-priced sedan that offers premium amenities and…
How much can the INFINITI QX80 tow to your vacation spot or campsite? No matter which trim level you choose, the standard 5.6L V8 engine generates a max 2021 INFINITI QX80 towing capacity of 8,500 pounds. Plus, 16.6 cubic feet of space behind the third row and a long list of towing-specific tech features…
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 offers Dunmore drivers the luxurious interior cabin that’s fully loaded with features and amenities that will make even the longest car rides more enjoyable. Step inside of the INFINITI QX60 interior and enjoy a posh interior with lots of space and high-end technology. Even the entry-level configuration offers a suite…