How Much is a 2020 INFINITI QX60?
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 sits between the QX50 and QX80 on the INFINITI SUV lineup, offering up to three rows of space in a luxurious interior for Wilkes-Barre drivers. But how much is an INFINITI QX60, and what kinds of features do you get with a higher INFINITI QX60 price? Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre covers the INFINITI QX60 MSRP by trim level below so you can find out which is best for you!
How Much is an INFINITI QX60? Drivetrain Options
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 comes in two trims, the PURE and the LUXE. Each of these trims has a 295-hp 3.5L V6 engine and can be upgraded with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive for optimal control on Scranton roads. This AWD system is a prominent feature on upper trim levels of INFINITI luxury SUVs, like the QX50.
INFINITI QX60 MSRP: PURE Trim
With the PURE trim, your INFINITI QX60 MSRP starts at $44,350 MSRP* and features:
- Performance: EPA-estimated 20/27 city/highway MPG**, Continuously Variable Transmission, Predictive Forward Collision Warning and more!
- Technology: Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System with audio streaming, INFINITI inTouch™ system with HD Radio, and 8 USB ports
- All-Wheel Drive: Getting Intelligent All-Wheel Drive will increase your QX60 price to $46,350 MSRP* and put your fuel economy at an EPA-estimated 19/26 city/highway MPG**.
INFINITI QX60 PRICE: LUXE Trim
Dickson City drivers who want even more amenities and performance features in their SUV can opt for the LUXE trim, which starts at $46,150 MSRP* and comes with:
- Performance: EPA-estimated 20/27 city/highway MPG**Remote Engine Start System, Available Blind Spot Intervention, Available Backup Collision Intervention.
- Interior and Exterior: Bose® 13-speaker Premium Audio system, Entry/exit assist for driver’s seat and steering wheel, Dual occupant memory system for driver’s seat, steering wheel, and outside mirrors, Roof Rails
- All-Wheel Drive: With the LUXE trim and AWD, your QX60 price begins at $48,150 MSRP* and comes with valuable safety features like Brake Assist and Blind Spot Warning.
If you’d be willing to spend a little more in exchange for even more to love, check out the INFINITI QX80 price, too. Interested in cutting down on your monthly payments? Comparing the INFINITI QX50 vs. QX60 would be a great place to start.
Explore the 2020 INFINITI QX60 with Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre!
If the INFINITI QX60 price seems right to you, don’t wait to check out our new QX60 inventory and our wide range of Bennett Monthly Specials! When you’re ready to take the next steps, simply contact us to set up a test drive near Binghamton, or take the next steps with our financing team online.
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
**2020 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
†Images may reflect 2019 Models
More on INFINITI Models
Whether you’re just entering the world of luxury vehicles or want to upgrade for the latest ride in Wilkes-Barre, the 2020 INFINITI QX80 is a clear stand-out in the luxury SUV market. Starting at the base INFINITI QX80 price of $66,750 MSRP*, the QX80 offers features that will wow your Scranton passengers and give you a…
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 sits between the QX50 and QX80 on the INFINITI SUV lineup, offering up to three rows of space in a luxurious interior for Wilkes-Barre drivers. But how much is an INFINITI QX60, and what kinds of features do you get with a higher INFINITI QX60 price? Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre covers the INFINITI QX60…
You know that INFINITI sedans offer luxurious interiors and invigorating performance specs, but how much is an INFINITI Q50, anyway? The 2020 INFINITI Q50 price list starts with the 3.0t PURE model, which comes in at $36,400 MSRP*. This year’s Q50 is also available in a wide range of different configurations, but we’re sure you’ll…