2020 INFINITI QX80 Price List
Whether you’re just entering the world of luxury vehicles or want to upgrade for the latest ride in Wilkes-Barre, the 2020 INFINITI QX80 is a clear stand-out in the luxury SUV market. Starting at the base INFINITI QX80 price of $66,750 MSRP*, the QX80 offers features that will wow your Scranton passengers and give you a smooth drive. Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre covers the INFINITI QX80 MSRP at each trim level below!
How Much is an INFINITI QX80?
At the base trim, the INFINITI QX80 MSRP earns the Dickson City driver rear-wheel drive, a robust V8 engine, leather-appointed seating, and tech amenities like Apple CarPlay®.
These trim upgrades give you both four-wheel drive and other striking features:
- INFINITI QX80 MSRP (LUXE 4WD Trim): This trim level goes for $69,850 MSRP*, meaning it only costs a small percentage increase in your INFINITI QX80 price for 4WD.
- INFINITI QX80 MSRP (LIMITED 4WD Trim): The Limited is $91,450 MSRP*, adding a bevy of both interior luxuries and high-tech safety features for the most advanced QX80.
How Much is an INFINITI QX80? Upgrade Packages
While Binghamton drivers can choose to get all the bells and whistles of the Limited, many of its features come available in smaller packages with friendly price points.
- THEATER Package: Starting at $2,150, this packageis for those who want to entertain their passengers on long trips, coming with Two 8″ color screens, HDMI and USB inputs, digital wireless headphones, wireless remote control, and a 120V power outlet
- SENSORY Package: Starting at $2,200, the SENSORY package combines seating upgrades — climate control, heat, remote rear-seat control — with the sensory overload of the 15-Speaker Bose® Cabin Surround sound system.
- PROASSIST Package: This package ups your INFINITI QX80 price by $2,550 by providing you with advanced safety features like Blind Spot Warning, Backup Collision Warning and Intervention, Lane Departure Warning and Prevention, and more!
- PROACTIV Package: With this package, starting at $3,800, drivers get features that optimize performance, like the Hydraulic Body Motion Control system, Vehicle speed-sensitive power steering, a Smart Rearview Mirror, and more!
For those wondering, “How much is a QX80?”, you should see by now that it depends on what you’d like to find inside! You can go all-out with the Limited or buy these packages a-la-carte.
Explore the INFINITI QX80 with Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre!
Wilkes-Barre drivers who want to find their next luxury vehicle at the right price can use the many resources provided by Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre! Start by exploring our new vehicle specials, and then reach out to schedule your test drive. Your new INFINITI QX80 is waiting on our lot today, so contact us today to get started!
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
**Images May Reflect 2019 Model
More on INFINITI Models
Whether you’re just entering the world of luxury vehicles or want to upgrade for the latest ride in Wilkes-Barre, the 2020 INFINITI QX80 is a clear stand-out in the luxury SUV market. Starting at the base INFINITI QX80 price of $66,750 MSRP*, the QX80 offers features that will wow your Scranton passengers and give you a…
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 sits between the QX50 and QX80 on the INFINITI SUV lineup, offering up to three rows of space in a luxurious interior for Wilkes-Barre drivers. But how much is an INFINITI QX60, and what kinds of features do you get with a higher INFINITI QX60 price? Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre covers the INFINITI QX60…
You know that INFINITI sedans offer luxurious interiors and invigorating performance specs, but how much is an INFINITI Q50, anyway? The 2020 INFINITI Q50 price list starts with the 3.0t PURE model, which comes in at $36,400 MSRP*. This year’s Q50 is also available in a wide range of different configurations, but we’re sure you’ll…