How Much is a 2021 INFINITI Q50?
Is it time to trade in your current vehicle for a luxury sedan like the 2021 INFINITI Q50? You’re probably wondering about the 2021 INFINITI Q50 price, and we have that information for you! Scranton-area drivers will be happy to know that the new Q50 is an affordably-priced sedan that offers premium amenities and best-in-class technologies. At Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre, we’ll walk you through the 2021 INFINITI Q50 MSRP and standard packages available for each trim level. Explore our inventory to find the new INFINITI Q50 for sale that checks off all of your boxes, then get in touch with our sales team to schedule your test drive.
What Is the INFINITI Q50 MSRP?
The 2021 Q50 has four trim levels available, with AWD versions of each, as well as rear- and all-wheel drive options. Take a look at the INFINITI Q50 MSRP for each configuration below:
- Q50 PURE: Base model starts at $36,600 MSRP*, AWD starts at $38,600 MSRP*
- Q50 3.0t LUXE: Base model starts at $41,700 MSRP*, AWD starts at $43,700 MSRP*
- Q50 Sensory: Base model starts at $47,600 MSRP*. AWD starts at $49,600 MSRP*
- Q50 RED SPORT 400: Base model starts at $55,750 MSRP*, AWD starts at $57,750 MSRP*
No matter which Q50 model that you choose, you’re sure to enhance your drives around Hazleton. The new Q50 also offers upgradeable package levels for more enhanced features and luxurious interior styling.
What Are the INFINITI Q50 Packages?
There are numerous packages available for different INFINITI Q50 configurations. Remember, you won’t find every package on every model. It’s best to take a few minutes to look at what each model offers so you know what you’re able to add.
- PROACTIVE PACKAGE: This package can be added to the RED SPORT 400 models, and offers drivers Active Lane Control, Direct Adaptive Steering®, Distance Control Assist, Blind Spot Intervention®, and more.
- SEAT & SOUND PACKAGE: Available on the Q50 LUXE, this package adds features like Bose Performance Series Audio 16-speaker stereo, leather-appointed seating, Base Centerpoint simulated surround, driver’s seat power lumbar, and enhanced ambient lighting.
Finding the 2021 INFINITI Q50 model that’s right for you has never been easier than with the team at Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about the available packages.
Explore the 2021 INFINITI Q50 in Wilkes-Barre!
You now know about the 2021 INFINITI Q50 MSRP, and now it’s time to experience everything this luxury sedan offers firsthand. Visit our showroom near Dunmore to get behind the driver’s seat for an exciting test drive! If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
More from Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre
Is it time to trade in your current vehicle for a luxury sedan like the 2021 INFINITI Q50? You’re probably wondering about the 2021 INFINITI Q50 price, and we have that information for you! Scranton-area drivers will be happy to know that the new Q50 is an affordably-priced sedan that offers premium amenities and…
How much can the INFINITI QX80 tow to your vacation spot or campsite? No matter which trim level you choose, the standard 5.6L V8 engine generates a max 2021 INFINITI QX80 towing capacity of 8,500 pounds. Plus, 16.6 cubic feet of space behind the third row and a long list of towing-specific tech features…
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 offers Dunmore drivers the luxurious interior cabin that’s fully loaded with features and amenities that will make even the longest car rides more enjoyable. Step inside of the INFINITI QX60 interior and enjoy a posh interior with lots of space and high-end technology. Even the entry-level configuration offers a suite…