Can the 2021 INFINITI QX80 Tow?
How much can the INFINITI QX80 tow to your vacation spot or campsite? No matter which trim level you choose, the standard 5.6L V8 engine generates a max 2021 INFINITI QX80 towing capacity of 8,500 pounds. Plus, 16.6 cubic feet of space behind the third row and a long list of towing-specific tech features make this seven-seat SUV the perfect companion for your family getaways. Join Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre for a closer look at the 2021 QX80 towing capacity specs below, and then check out the new QX80 models on our lot right now in Wilkes-Barre!
INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity: Engine Specs
The heart of the 2021 QX80 towing capacity is a powerful 5.6L V8 engine that comes standard across the QX80 lineup. It offers 400 horsepower and enough torque to haul your RV trailer far beyond Scranton. Here’s what else you can expect:
- 8,500-pound max towing capacity
- 7-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift control
- 400 hp and 413 pound-feet of torque
INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity: Performance Features
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 towing capacity alone may be able to take on your RV, but it’s the comprehensive suite of advanced tosing features that can keep you safe and protect your cargo. Even when driving conditions in Dunmore are less than ideal, you can rest assured that these active driver-assist features are monitoring traffic and road surfaces—and automatically making adjustments to maintain traction and keep you in control:
- Integrated Class IV Tow Hitch and 7-PIN Wiring Harness with Cover: Securely attach your trailer to your QX80.
- Hill Start Assist: Prevent backsliding on hills when you move your foot from the gas to the brake pedal.
- Trailer Sway Control: Maintain trailer stability and balance.
- Available Hydraulic Body Control Motion: Minimize body roll and body lean for a smoother drive.
- All-Mode 4WD®: Select Tow Mode to better manage your cargo and adjust traction control.
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection: Get a 360° view of surrounding traffic for safer lane changes while you tow.
- Available ProASSIST Package: Engage the Smart Rearview Mirror feature for an enhanced wide-angle view of your trailer on the LCD display screen.
- 16.6 Cubic Feet of Cargo Space: Even with a full cabin, you have plenty of room for gear and luggage.
- Available Adaptive Front Lighting System with Auto-Leveling Headlights: Tow after sunset with this system, which adapts to light levels in Hazleton in real-time.
Explore More 2021 QX80 Towing Capacity Specs with Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre
Planning to hitch up your RV and escape from Wilkes-Barre for a while? You won’t find a travel companion quite like the QX80! Towing capacity is just one part of this SUV’s impressive appeal for Clarks Summit drivers. Contact us to get started today!
More from Bennett INFINITI of Wilkes-Barre
Is it time to trade in your current vehicle for a luxury sedan like the 2021 INFINITI Q50? You’re probably wondering about the 2021 INFINITI Q50 price, and we have that information for you! Scranton-area drivers will be happy to know that the new Q50 is an affordably-priced sedan that offers premium amenities and…
How much can the INFINITI QX80 tow to your vacation spot or campsite? No matter which trim level you choose, the standard 5.6L V8 engine generates a max 2021 INFINITI QX80 towing capacity of 8,500 pounds. Plus, 16.6 cubic feet of space behind the third row and a long list of towing-specific tech features…
The 2020 INFINITI QX60 offers Dunmore drivers the luxurious interior cabin that’s fully loaded with features and amenities that will make even the longest car rides more enjoyable. Step inside of the INFINITI QX60 interior and enjoy a posh interior with lots of space and high-end technology. Even the entry-level configuration offers a suite…